Post new topic   Reply to topic    PuG Mercenary Company Forum Index -> Pandaria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ettagnome
Guild Master

re: Beasts of Fable: Nitun

Nitun is a jerk; no two ways about it. I really can't write a perfect strategy for him so I'm going to speak in general terms and use my pet lineup as an example.

Pets Used:
Creepy Crate 221
Macabre Marionette 212
Chorminius x12

Use undead pets
DOT Nitun up

Notes:
Nitun has an ability called Ravage. When he kills your pets he will heal. The joke is on this masked bandit today though because we're using undead pets and thus he can't "kill" them. I picked pets with damage over time abilities. I opened with my Creepy Crate and used Curse of Doom and Agony. I also took Devour because it does more damage to critters (like Nitun). DOT him up, Devour and let your Crate die. I brought in Marty my trusty Marionette and cast Plagued Blood and Bone Barrage. Cast anything until you die, preferably refreshing your DOTs. Chrominius was basically there because I wanted to Howl and Surge of Power Nitun, but all I got to do was Bite him and he fell over. You can put a third undead pet in his place.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PuG Mercenary Company Forum Index -> Pandaria All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: